No matter what sector you’re in, the holiday season is a time when marketers can drive new sales, attract new customers, and create valuable promotional deals.
With all of that opportunity comes the need for extra marketing efforts around the holidays. But it’s not enough just to execute deals like every other brand out there — holiday sales also bring holiday noise, so it’s essential that your marketing efforts to stand out from the crowd.
Small Business Saturday, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and general online holiday shopping are predicted to increase up to 19% from last year — now is the time to think about amping up your marketing efforts to generate more revenue.
Luckily, HubSpot and Square put their heads together to come up with 26 solid ideas for holiday marketing. With these free tips, you’ll be on your way to doubling your holiday revenue year-over-year in no time. Tips from the ebook include:
- 26 unique tactics for holiday campaigns.
- Moving the needle for sales during the holidays and ensuring ROI on your campaigns.
- Analyzing, optimizing, and tweaking content you already have to make a bigger impact over the holiday season.
- Examples and resources for great holiday offers.
- Utilizing your audience and customers to generate more business near the end of the year.
- Much more about smart marketing over the holidays, and beyond.
Latest posts by hitasoft (see all)
- How to Experience Life Like a Local In Your Chosen Destination UsingVacation Rental Websites? - January 12, 2017
- How to Design A Super Easy Online Booking Software With Accommodation Script? - January 12, 2017
- How to Integrate The Wide Variety of Venues in an One Place Using Renters Script? - January 12, 2017