How to create IDs with Social Networks?
Facebook Id creation :
- Go to developer console : https://developers.facebook.com/apps/
- Create new app id with you app name under android platform.
- You need to add your app package and class (Login Activity) name and click next. refer the below image.
- You have to add skeyhah.Please get the key hash from our team.
- And select ‘Yes’ to make your app to public. pls refer below image.
- After successfull creation share your app id from Dashboard.
- Go to developer console : https://code.google.com/apis/console/
- On the left, under APIs & auth section, click on APIs and on the right enable Google+ API service.
- Now again on the left, click on Credentials and on the right, click on CREATE NEW CLIENT ID button. It will open a popup to configure a new client id.
- In the popup, select Installed application as Application type.
- Under Installed application type section select Android and give your project package name.
- You have to add SHA fingerprint .pls get from our team.
- Enable Deep Linking and click on Create Client ID button.
- Fill the Details in Consent Screen.
Twitter key creation:
- Go to https://dev.twitter.com/apps and register new application. Fill application name, description and website.
- Give some dummy url in the callback url field to make the app as browser app.
- Select your application access type as Read,Write and Access direct message.
- Share your Consumer Key & Consumer Secret key.