How to deal with the Unknown issue with no error or warning but page endup with blank page ?
If the server is not redirected after login and displays an empty page, without any warning or error even the core is enabled,
- Just paste the below code at the function or action where the page is broken
- For example if the empty page appears at the url http://wineloscript.com/login
- Then paste this code at the start of the login action
if (headers_sent($file, $line))
exit(‘headers were already sent in file: ‘ . $file . ‘, line number: ‘ . $line);
- It will show the file location and the line no. where the white space is located
- just check for the white spaces around the lines at the file and delete the white spaces.
If This issues occured while signup or login. To resolve this, try with the Solution1. If that does’nt works, once again you have to check whether the SMTP option in admin panel is enabled. By disabling the SMTP option, it may be get resolved.