Steps to configure the website
To configure the website, access the file in the following path “app/Config/config.php”.
Make the following changes in the file.
- Mention your site url in the SITE_URL, don’t forget to add a slash at the end of the url.
- Mention your site name in the SITE_TITLE.
- Mention the site contact, email in the CONTACT.
- Update the Facebook App ID in the FB_ID and the App Secret in the FB_SECRET.
- Update the Google Client ID in the GOOGLE_ID and Client secret in the GOOGLE_SECRET – This credentials are created with the redirect url ends with “hybridauth/?hauth.done=Google”.
- Update the Twitter API key in the TWITTER_ID and API secret in the TWITTER_SECRET.
- Update the Google Client ID in the GMAIL_CLIENT_ID and Client secret in the GMAIL_CLIENT_SECRET – This credentials are created with the redirect url ends with “invite_friends/Google/”.