eCommerce is now getting wider world wide, but USA is one among the most popular country which establish numerous online business and onlinepreneurs. Some statistics put forth that online sales in US will reach $523 billion by 2020 and mobile devices are expected to be the key for that big revenue. At 2015 the revenue was $335 million which will level up around 56% with the average annual rate of 9.32% in the upcoming five years.
Check why eCommerce bigger in USA:
- An User in US makes more online transactions comparative to others on an average amount of 6 times.
- Almost of the US consumers prefer paying through online payment through credit card and paypal and the US people love prepayment or pre-booking for their faved products that’s mainly because of the penetration of card payments and electronic payment.
- The trend of mega and mighty online shopping trend is bigger in US, as they really wanted to grab all the offer and discounts on black friday and cyber monday.
- US consumers just love getting their products at first hence they will lineup as much as earlier to get their upcoming orders.
- As we all know Apparels,electronics and gadgets are the most popular type of online products many among us craze shopping them especially in online.
- Online grocery retail are much popular in US, people find much comfortable in buying groceries and get delivered to their doorstep.
- Since US people expect speed deliveries many online stores are researching to get speedy delivery in different types.
Affiliate market is also play greater part in online business especially among the US entrepreneurs.
There are still lot more facts which made eCommerce to grow in great level in USA. Still it’s getting bigger and better to serve the best for the consumers.
Latest posts by appkodes (see all)
- A Simple Explanation on Affiliate Marketing - June 7, 2017
- Airbnb Alert – Cool Offer for a Hot Summer on Airfinch - June 6, 2017
- Benefits of a Business with Wanelo Clone Script - June 1, 2017