mCommerce is now playing the mightiest role in online business. As we can find the statistics in the past couple of years that the traffic from mobile devices grown much higher equal to the desktop. The core reason for the mobile device penetration in online business is due to the handy access demand by the users, they really don’t want to spare certain time by sitting in front of the desktop just to shop. So the online shopping made its evolution mobile devices too and people loved that a lot, as they can shop on the go. All they need to get the online websites app to access it.
And do you know mobile apps are so much handy to buy, quickly accessed and on the go.. Many mCommerce provider are striving hard to make it better in terms of performance, usability,stability, look and feel of the app. Native apps are most powerful and stable.
Checkout the advantages of mobile applications in an online business,
- Push notifications bridges the gap between the potential customers and the online store. The system delivery are now quickly visible to the user’s mobile screen through push notifications hence the probability is more to check the update sent via such type of notifications.
- Instant and quick contact option helps the users to reach the business instantly. Live support assistance, one tap call option and toll-free help support made much easier to access the business.
- Location based tracking the must have feature which helps the users to get their nearby locations push notifications and some surveys says that around 50% of the people enjoy the personal mobile notifications to the marketing emails. And in many online stores location based products fetch is highly popular.
- Payment terms are the mandatory factors to be looked after as security and convenience are implicit. In app payments the app should allows the user to stay into the system while transacting. Android users may prefer google wallet and ios users can prefer Apple pay.
Mobile apps are much predominant among the online shoppers. So dont dare to miss the potential customers and leads from the mobile devices. Always make your online business to be omni-channel accessible to enjoy good conversion rate and stability. Don’t miss the trending aspect in your eCommerce career as it would may end you in outworn.
Latest posts by appkodes (see all)
- PHP Laravel WordPress Image Slider Tutorial - February 23, 2017
- Benefits That Will be Achieved Once You Incorporate Online Food Ordering App in Your Restaurant - February 23, 2017
- Will My Ranking Campaigns Suffer if I Don’t Have A Blog? - February 22, 2017